Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday

Science in three languages (bonus points if you get the third one)

Doing a little data crunching for our lab using the built in smart board.



I'm helping two students start their calorimeter lab. Luckily we didn't set off the fire alarm.


Rod's Wood Shop class. Students are working on several different projects. Other students are welding ATV trailers which they sell in the community, and I've spotted several around town.


Working with the staff and students at Noorvik has been a great experience and it will be difficult leaving in a few days. On a lighter note the lunch ladies must be trying to put some meat on my bones as they keep giving me Extra portions; 20 chicken nuggets later and I'm set for the day. The extra servings must have given me the energy I need to marginally hold my own in basketball this afternoon (It helped that I was playing against the middle-schoolers).




2 comments:

  1. Chicken nuggets? Ya sure??

    Looks like fun! What is your role in the wood shop class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the man handy in the shop class (opposite of handy man). The kids know what to do and mostly how to do it so I just helped rip long boards and sweep up.

    They were in nugget form and that's all I can attest to.

    ReplyDelete